Dr. Joel Dacks was awarded the Hutner Prize in recognition of his contributions in elucidating the diversity of membrane-trafficking machinery in diverse microbial eukaryotes and reconstructing the potential membrane-trafficking complement in the Last Eukaryotic Common Ancestor (LECA). The ISOP Awards Committee noted that his significant publication record and successful collaborations in various genome projects of protists have subsequently allowed him to contribute significantly in resolving the order of evolution of trafficking machinery and the discovering of unanticipated membrane-trafficking complexes and pathways in a variety of eukaryotes.
July 26 – July 30
September 12, 2022 – September 17, 2022
- “Tree of life” symposium in memory of Tom Cavalier-Smith
- Save the Date: ECOP-ISOP joint meeting 2023, July 9-14, Vienna, Austria
- ICOP 2022 – 19-24 June 2022 – Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea
- ISEP – PROTIST “Protist Regular Online Talk Informal Series Two”
- ISOP / ISEP Virtual Symposium to Honor Thomas Cavalier-Smith – 23 July 2021