ISOP Image Resources
Recognizing the value of sharing image collections generated by well-known scientists, ISOP provides links to some of these collections.
ISOP IMAGE COLLECTIONS
JOHN DOLAN – Plankton Researcher and Marine Biologist
- World-renown expert on planktonic protists, especially tintinnids
- Accomplished photographer, author, and artist
- Devoted teacher and supporter of young investigators
- Generous in service to ISOP in many roles: President & Membership Secretary
- Honorary Membership Committee
John is an avid collector of historical biodiversity documents and devoted to communicating the many lessons learned from the early protistology and biodiversity literature to today’s scientists.
Link to John Dolan’s collection: gallery.obs-vlfr.fr/gallery2/v/Aquaparadox/