Student support, seed money, and more. Got a tip for a program that funds protist research? Contact the Webmaster.
Society funding: The Holz-Conner Travel Fund provides funding for travel to Society meetings. Visit the Awards page to learn more.
In 2018 ISOP committed USD 10,000 to fund the activities of the following affiliated societies:
- USD 5,000 to support the XXII meeting (ISEP18) of the International Society for Evolutionary Protistology jointly organized with Protistology-UK.
- USD 2,000 to support the 48th Jírovec’s Protozoological Days organized by Protozoological section of the Czech Society for Parasitology.
- USD 1,000 to support the 9th International Symposium on Testate Amoebae (ISTA 9) organized by the International Society for Testate Amoeba Research.
- USD 1,000 to support the International Symposium on Ciliate Biology (ISCB 2018) organized by the International Research Coordination Network on Biodiversity of Ciliates.
- USD 1,000 to support the 37th Annual Meeting of the German Protozoological Society.
Photo by David J. Patterson