The 35th Annual Meeting of the Brazilian Protozoology Society was held jointly with the 46th Annual Meeting on Basic Research in Chagas’ Disease at the Hotel Glória, in the City of Caxambu, MG, Brazil, between 4 – 6 of November, 2019. A total of 285 participants attended, with 232 scientific posters and 35 oral presentations. A Grant-in-Aid awarded to the ISOP affiliate Brazilian Protozoological Society helped fund participation by three international early-career scientists, Lucas Daniel Caeiro (IIB-UNSAM CONICET, San Martin, Argentina), Mohammad Shahaan Shafiq (Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK) and Sofia Júdice da Costa Cortes (GHTM-IHMT-Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal).
July 26 – July 30
September 12, 2022 – September 17, 2022
- “Tree of life” symposium in memory of Tom Cavalier-Smith
- Save the Date: ECOP-ISOP joint meeting 2023, July 9-14, Vienna, Austria
- ICOP 2022 – 19-24 June 2022 – Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea
- ISEP – PROTIST “Protist Regular Online Talk Informal Series Two”
- ISOP / ISEP Virtual Symposium to Honor Thomas Cavalier-Smith – 23 July 2021